Downloading iSolved | Go from Google Play/Apple Store
On your Android/Apple smart phone, open the application store and use the search term “iSolved” or “iSolved | Go” to find the application. Select the option to install this application. Once you have downloaded and installed iSolved | Go, please open it to proceed.
Enabling iSolved Access with iSolved | Go
Because there are many Network Partners that use iSolved, a code must be entered to link the iSolved | Go application to the correct iSolved environment.
To enable iSolved access for any user via the iSolved | Go Application, follow the directions below:
- Select the GEAR icon in the bottom left portion of the login screen.
- On the Network Partner tab, enter the following into the Network Partner ID field: SBSPayroll
- Click on the Save button to save the configuration. This should only need to be configured the first time.
Logging into the iSolved | Go Application
This is the login page for the iSolved | Go Interface. All users must exist in iSolved as self-service users with the appropriate permissions to use the features of the application. Note: The system accepts login from Employee Self Service users only. Client-level iSolved user information will not be accepted as a login for iSolved GO.
- Enter your iSolved user name in the User Name field. This is always your email address.
- Enter your iSolved password in the Password field.
- Click on the Login button to log into the application.
With the Remember Me option selected, the app will automatically log in upon launching.
Note: Your phone must use a lock screen secured with a PIN, pattern or fingerprint in order for auto- login to function. Otherwise, the User Name will be remembered, but you will have to enter your Password to log in.
Call us at 614-545-6955 for your personal demo and transform your business!